The Paris half-marathon has been canceled because of the spread of a coronavirus epidemic in the country.
Paris half-marathon canceled because of coronavirus concerns
File photo of the Kenyan Cyprian Kotut (left) runs during the 40th Paris Marathon, on April 3, 2016 in Paris. (AFP)
The Associated Press, Paris
- 24708 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 10081 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 1,885 total cases, 328 recoveries
- 7738 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sets earlier curfew time in al-Qatif, al-Taif, Dammam city
- 5534 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 2902 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends entry suspension for visa holders abroad for two more weeks
- 2607 Views Coronavirus: Etihad operates flights to 7 destinations for those looking to leave UAE
- 357928 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 117343 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 58395 Views Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin effective in treating coronavirus: French study
- 44075 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 33881 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 26222 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia confirms 99 new cases, death toll reaches 4