Monday, 18 July 2016
UAE Vice President Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed, who is also the ruler of Dubai, surprised passengers ......
Sunday, 07 June 2015
Dubai ruler and UAE Vice President Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum met with Queen Elizabeth at ......
Monday, 08 December 2014
Some tribes in the western province of Anbar threatened on Sunday to halt their fight against the ......
Sunday, 03 November 2013
Jamal Khashoggi is a Saudi journalist, columnist, author, and general manager of the upcoming Al Arab News Channel. He previously served as a media aide to Prince Turki al Faisal while he was Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the United States. Khashoggi has written for various daily and weekly Arab newspapers, including Asharq al-Awsat, al-Majalla and al-Hayat, and was editor-in-chief of the Saudi-based al-Watan. He was a foreign correspondent in Afghanistan, Algeria, Kuwait, Sudan, and other Middle Eastern countries. He is also a political commentator for Saudi-based and international news channels. Twitter: @JKhashoggi
Saturday, 28 September 2013
Saudi women seeking to challenge a de facto ban on driving should realize that this could affect ......
- 12641 Views Eight moments that led up to the UAE’s agreement with Israel
- 10323 Views Israel behind Port of Beirut explosions, says former Lebanon interior minister
- 3008 Views UAE’s Jewish community reacts to country’s historic agreement with Israel
- 2109 Views After UAE-Israel peace deal, a Palestinian state is the next step
- 2008 Views US confirms the seizure of four Iranian tankers headed to Venezuela
- 1766 Views Hezbollah threatens to attack Israel if Beirut blast was sabotage: Nasrallah
- 62356 Views Coronavirus, fires, crashes, locust swarms: Ten bad things that happened in 2020
- 50539 Views Dubai to enforce flexible working hours starting from August 16
- 22090 Views Iran seizes ship in international waters in Gulf, says US CENTCOM
- 18892 Views Indonesia volcano Mount Sinabung erupts with tower of smoke and ash
- 18391 Views Beirut would be ‘erased’ had full chemical load exploded, bulk likely stolen: Expert
- 16693 Views Macron threatens to impose sanctions on Lebanon officials, including Bassil: Source