Tuesday, 01 January 2019
Police detained a 50-year-old German man early on Tuesday on suspicion of ramming his car into a ......
Tuesday, 28 March 2017
Fawaz Turki is a Palestinian-American journalist, lecturer and author based in Washington, DC....
Saturday, 01 October 2016
Bulgaria banned on Friday face-covering hijabs in public, joining a small number of EU countries as ......
Wednesday, 24 August 2016
Ever since my cousins and I moved abroad for university or work, my grandmother manages to find time ......
Saturday, 25 June 2016
Europe’s politicians are failing to combat rising xenophobia and anti-immigrant views, Turkish ......
Wednesday, 18 May 2016
Australia’s immigration minister was accused of xenophobia Wednesday after he said increasing ......
Tuesday, 10 May 2016
The United Nations on Monday proposed that its member countries create and agree upon a system to ......
Monday, 25 April 2016
The maker of a hard-hitting television drama about a notorious wave of racist murders across Germany ......
Sunday, 03 April 2016
Khalaf Ahmad al-Habtoor is a prominent UAE businessman and public figure. He is Chairman of the Al Habtoor Group - one of the most successful conglomerates in the Gulf. Al Habtoor is renowned for his knowledge and views on international political affairs; his philanthropic activity; his efforts to promote peace; and he has long acted as an unofficial ambassador for his country abroad. Writing extensively on both local and international politics, he publishes regular articles in the media and has released a number of books. Al-Habtoor began his career as an employee of a local UAE construction firm and in 1970 established his own company, Al Habtoor Engineering. The UAE Federation, which united the seven emirates under the one flag for the first time, was founded in 1971 and this inspired him to undertake a series of innovative construction projects – all of which proved highly successful....
- 1274 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sees stability in confirmed, critical cases, spokesman says
- 989 Views Saudi Arabia’s Red Sea airport awards infrastructure contract, to open in 2022
- 504 Views Azerbaijani officers, soldiers killed in Armenia border clashes
- 418 Views Iran’s judiciary upholds death sentences of three Iranian protesters
- 402 Views Coronavirus: Oman announces 14 new fatalities as total infections near 60,000
- 385 Views Saudi Arabia cancels license of Qatar’s beIN Sports, fines it $2.7 mln
- 24948 Views Carlos Ghosn reveals all in exclusive interview: his rise, departure, arrest, escape
- 22630 Views Coronavirus: COVID-19 test not mandatory for all passengers to Dubai, says DCAA
- 19971 Views Coronavirus: Natural herd immunity ‘unethical’ and ‘unachievable,’ says Lancet study
- 10655 Views Coronavirus: Could split air conditioning units be spreading COVID-19? Expert advice
- 9255 Views Seoul mayor’s body found following search after daughter reports him missing
- 8557 Views Coronavirus: US COVID-19 outbreak worsens as new daily cases hit global record