Monday, 15 October 2018
Arab and Muslim leaders expressed on Sunday, solidarity with Saudi Arabia, affirming its leading ......
Tuesday, 05 June 2018
Tuesday (June 5) marks the 15th consecutive day of a nationwide strike launched by tens of thousands ......
Thursday, 28 September 2017
Tamtam is understandably excited. The 24-year-old Saudi singer has just dropped her latest ......
Saturday, 14 November 2015
Faisal J. Abbas is the former editor-in-chief of Al Arabiya English, he is a renowned blogger and an award-winning journalist. Faisal covered the Middle East extensively working for Future Television of Lebanon and both Al-Hayat and Asharq Al-Awsat pan-Arab dailies. He blogs for The Huffington Post since 2008, and is a recipient of many media awards and a member of the British Society of Authors, National Union of Journalists, the John Adams Society as well as an associate member of the Cambridge Union Society. He can be reached on @FaisalJAbbas on Twitter....
- 5083 Views Lebanon’s PM-designate Adib announces resignation
- 1764 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia reports 461 new cases, 769 recoveries in 24 hours
- 1429 Views Coronavirus: Dubai hotels must close by 3 a.m. under latest COVID-19 restrictions
- 914 Views Coronavirus happened ‘naturally’, not in a lab: WHO
- 897 Views Coronavirus: Thousands protest COVID-19 restrictions in central London
- 868 Views Arab Coalition destroys Houthi air defense system in Yemen’s Sanaa
- 33933 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 24168 Views Coronavirus: Dubai Police arrest Arab actress for hosting public birthday parties
- 23445 Views Turkey sentences female politician to prison for calling Erdogan ‘enemy of women’
- 16228 Views Explosion in Lebanon at Hezbollah arms depot: Report
- 15936 Views Another country will sign a peace deal with Israel in ‘next day or two’: US diplomat
- 15788 Views Coronavirus: UAE records over 1,000 COVID-19 cases, its highest single day spike