Saturday, 09 June 2018
While Asian and European markets have traditionally favored softer floral and citrus scents, global ......
Saturday, 30 September 2017
Egyptian authorities have issued a warning about a perfume being distributed in the country ......
Wednesday, 30 November 2016
Privileged ISIS militants, who enjoyed residing in some looted villas in the northern Iraqi city of ......
Saturday, 28 May 2016
Choosing a fragrance can be more challenging than you think. With a new perfume launch almost every ......
Saturday, 12 March 2016
As we put away our heavy coats and cashmere sweaters, we look to lighter, more cheerful perfumes to ......
Wednesday, 04 June 2014
A raunchy British poster promoting Barbadian pop superstar Rihanna’s perfume can only be ......
- 6700 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says
- 6167 Views Lebanon’s PM-designate Adib announces resignation
- 5735 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 5529 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia says these 3 groups are exempt from travel restrictions
- 4437 Views Coronavirus: Imams, priests in Abu Dhabi exempted from COVID-19 test fees
- 4415 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 35208 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 24496 Views Turkey sentences female politician to prison for calling Erdogan ‘enemy of women’
- 24254 Views Coronavirus: Dubai Police arrest Arab actress for hosting public birthday parties
- 16324 Views Explosion in Lebanon at Hezbollah arms depot: Report
- 16181 Views Another country will sign a peace deal with Israel in ‘next day or two’: US diplomat
- 15909 Views Coronavirus: UAE records over 1,000 COVID-19 cases, its highest single day spike