Saturday, 10 November 2018
Fahad Shoqiran is a Saudi writer and researcher who also founded the Riyadh philosophers group. His writings have appeared in pan-Arab newspaper Asharq al-Awsat, Alarabiya.net, among others. He also blogs on philosophies, cultures and arts. He tweets @shoqiran....
Tuesday, 11 September 2018
A prominent Bahraini scholar who was attacked by assailants during his visit to a Shiite shrine in ......
Sunday, 13 August 2017
The Pakistani Ulema (scholars) Council issued a statement specifying the ethical controls which ......
Tuesday, 18 July 2017
A Chinese-American graduate student at Princeton sentenced to 10 years in prison in Iran for ......
Wednesday, 07 June 2017
Abu Dawud Sulayman Ibn al-Ash’ath al-Azdi, commonly known as Abu Dawud was one of the scholars ......
Thursday, 16 July 2015
Last week, Turkish theologian Ali Rıza Demircan made headlines when he described “advanced ......
Sunday, 14 December 2014
U.S. scholar and former diplomat Michele Dunne, known for her staunch criticism of Egypt’s ......
Tuesday, 24 June 2014
Fouad Ajami, a Middle East scholar who rallied support for the American invasion of Iraq in 2003 and ......
Thursday, 24 October 2013
Haroon Moghul is the Fellow in Muslim Politics and Societies at the Center on National Security at Fordham Law School. He's a graduate student at Columbia University, a widely-recognized speaker on Islamic thought and Muslim history, and the author of The Order of Light (Penguin 2006). Haroon's writings have been featured on Foreign Policy, Boston Review, Salon, Tikkun, Religion Dispatches, Al-Jazeera and Dawn. He is a Fellow at the Institute of Social Policy and Understanding and Senior Editor at The Islamic Monthly. His essay, "Prom InshAllah," is featured in Salaam, Love: American Muslim Men on Love, Sex, and Intimacy (Beacon 2014). Follow him on Twitter @hsmoghul....
- 6143 Views Coronavirus: Iran says can’t afford economy shutdown as COVID-19 outbreak worsens
- 5232 Views Coronavirus: US welcomes WHO inquiry into COVID-19 origins in China
- 3347 Views Turkey’s Hagia Sophia mosque move sparks controversy, Erdogan accused of double speak
- 2187 Views Carlos Ghosn reveals all in exclusive interview: his rise, departure, arrest, escape
- 1022 Views Coronavirus: Bill Gates calls for COVID-19 drugs, vaccine to go to countries in need
- 278 Views Full transcript of Al Arabiya’s exclusive interview with Nissan ex-boss Carlos Ghosn
- 70031 Views Lebanon’s PM Diab sues AUB for $1 mln, asks for overseas payment
- 33534 Views Saudi Arabia’s Al Ahsa records world’s highest temperature this season
- 18251 Views Coronavirus: Natural herd immunity ‘unethical’ and ‘unachievable,’ says Lancet study
- 9176 Views Coronavirus: Emirates makes negative COVID-19 test necessary on some flights to Dubai
- 8828 Views Seoul mayor’s body found following search after daughter reports him missing
- 8354 Views Coronavirus: US COVID-19 outbreak worsens as new daily cases hit global record