Monday, 05 January 2015
RIYADH – A total of 1,777 new HIV cases were discovered in the Kingdom in 2013, according to a ......
Monday, 24 March 2014
The U.N. weather agency blames human impact on the global climate for much of last year's extreme ......
Thursday, 02 January 2014
Dubai Investments expects to make a profit of around 800 million dirhams ($217.8m) in 2013, a ......
Tuesday, 31 December 2013
Dubai shattered the world record for the largest ever pyrotechnic display on New Year's Eve with a ......
Monday, 30 December 2013
Sharif Nashashibi, a regular contributor to Al Arabiya News, The Middle East magazine and the Guardian, is an award-winning journalist and frequent interviewee on Arab affairs. He is co-founder of Arab Media Watch, an independent, non-profit watchdog set up in 2000 to strive for objective coverage of Arab issues in the British media. With an MA in International Journalism from London's City University, Nashashibi has worked and trained at Dow Jones Newswires, Reuters, the U.N. Development Programme in Palestine, the Middle East Broadcasting Centre, the Middle East Economic Survey in Cyprus, and the Middle East Times, among others. In 2008, he received the International Media Council's "Breakaway Award," given to promising new journalists, "for both facilitating and producing consistently balanced reporting on the highly emotive and polarized arena that is the Middle East." He can be found on Twitter: @sharifnash
Saturday, 28 December 2013
Hisham Melhem is a columnist and analyst for Al Arabiya News Channel in Washington, DC. Melhem has interviewed many American and international public figures, including Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush, Secretaries of State Hillary Clinton and John Kerry, Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Mike Mullen, among others. He is also the correspondent for Annahar, the leading Lebanese daily. For four years he hosted "Across the Ocean," a weekly current affairs program on U.S.-Arab relations for Al Arabiya. Follow him on Twitter : @hisham_melhem...
Saturday, 28 December 2013
An entire year of news summed up in 10 of the most poignant and popular photos in 2013...
Thursday, 26 December 2013
Dr. Ramzy Baroud has been writing about the Middle East for over 20 years. He is an internationally-syndicated columnist, a media consultant, an author of several books and the founder of PalestineChronicle.com. His books include “Searching Jenin”, “The Second Palestinian Intifada” and his latest “My Father Was a Freedom Fighter: Gaza’s Untold Story”. His website is www.ramzybaroud.net and he tweets @RamzyBaroud....
- 4132 Views Trump leaves White House for the last time as president
- 1641 Views Trump leaves a letter for Biden before leaving the White House
- 1259 Views Coronavirus: UAE cases surpass 3,500, marking record high number of infections
- 899 Views Vegan Saudi prince invests in lab-grown seafood company
- 441 Views US President Trump lifts tariffs on aluminum imports from UAE
- 352 Views Russia refuses Syria’s use as an arena for an Iran-Israel confrontation: Lavrov
- 21038 Views Coronavirus: Doctor in Saudi Arabia leaves hospital after battling virus for 139 days
- 17716 Views Coronavirus: Number of new UAE COVID-19 cases reaches record high
- 16325 Views Airstrikes pound Iran-backed militias south of Iraq’s Baghdad: Reports
- 7695 Views Coronavirus cases in the UAE surge as authorities detect 3,407 new infections
- 7630 Views Dubai to test launch iconic London Taxi vehicles using hybrid cabs
- 6315 Views Coronavirus in the UAE: Abu Dhabi updates rules on entering the emirate