Friday, 31 July 2020
Former FIFA president Sepp Blatter has called for his successor, Gianni Infantino, to be suspended ......
Friday, 03 July 2020
Switzerland named a special prosecutor to review criminal complaints against FIFA chief Gianni ......
Thursday, 11 June 2020
A Qatari company helping build a 2022 World Cup stadium has been banned from the event's projects ......
Wednesday, 03 June 2020
FIFA President Gianni Infantino stepped into the debate about Bundesliga players who protested ......
Saturday, 25 April 2020
FIFA will release operational funds for 2019 and 2020 amounting to $150 million to its member ......
Friday, 10 April 2020
FIFA president Gianni Infantino has warned against re-starting football too early amid the ......
Tuesday, 07 April 2020
The 2022 World Cup in Qatar has become the focus of fresh FIFA corruption allegations after the ......
Monday, 06 April 2020
FIFA is getting ready to deal with complaints and appeals over wage cuts for players, producing ......
- 11700 Views Investigators find underground chamber beneath Beirut port wreckage: Reports
- 8088 Views Indonesia volcano Mount Sinabung erupts with tower of smoke and ash
- 1614 Views Lebanon PM resigns less than a week after deadly Beirut explosion
- 1488 Views Hezbollah softens stance on Israel maritime border dispute after Lebanese rage
- 737 Views Explosion hits near Iraq-Kuwait border crossing: Iraqi security source
- 558 Views Read full resignation speech of Lebanon PM Hassan Diab
- 212132 Views Massive explosions rock Lebanon’s capital of Beirut; Trump says it was an ‘attack’
- 61647 Views Watch: Closest footage yet of Beirut blasts from apartment balcony opposite port
- 45204 Views Dubai to enforce flexible working hours starting from August 16
- 40522 Views Beirut explosion: Missing port worker found alive in sea 30 hours after Lebanon blast
- 36538 Views Watch: Beirut explosion sweeps away bride and groom posing for wedding pictures
- 18737 Views Beirut blast is the most tragic: 6 explosions, fires around the world within 72 hours