Tuesday, 14 July 2020
Music streaming giant Spotify announced Tuesday it was launching its service in Russia and 12 other ......
Tuesday, 09 June 2020
Sweden could have done better in dealing with coronavirus, but just like many countries around the ......
Wednesday, 03 June 2020
Sweden’s top epidemiologist said on Wednesday there was room for improvement in the country’s ......
Thursday, 21 May 2020
A Swedish study found that just 7.3 percent of Stockholmers developed COVID-19 antibodies by late ......
Friday, 15 May 2020
As continuing lockdowns until a coronavirus vaccine is developed is proving unsustainable because of ......
Wednesday, 13 May 2020
Sweden on Wednesday extended its recommendation against all non-necessary travel abroad until July ......
Thursday, 23 April 2020
Lockdowns are the wrong policy to contain the spread of the new coronavirus, are politically ......
Tuesday, 14 April 2020
Sweden on Tuesday reported that more than 1,000 people had now died from the novel coronavirus, ......
- 1274 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sees stability in confirmed, critical cases, spokesman says
- 989 Views Saudi Arabia’s Red Sea airport awards infrastructure contract, to open in 2022
- 504 Views Azerbaijani officers, soldiers killed in Armenia border clashes
- 418 Views Iran’s judiciary upholds death sentences of three Iranian protesters
- 402 Views Coronavirus: Oman announces 14 new fatalities as total infections near 60,000
- 385 Views Saudi Arabia cancels license of Qatar’s beIN Sports, fines it $2.7 mln
- 24948 Views Carlos Ghosn reveals all in exclusive interview: his rise, departure, arrest, escape
- 22630 Views Coronavirus: COVID-19 test not mandatory for all passengers to Dubai, says DCAA
- 19971 Views Coronavirus: Natural herd immunity ‘unethical’ and ‘unachievable,’ says Lancet study
- 10655 Views Coronavirus: Could split air conditioning units be spreading COVID-19? Expert advice
- 9255 Views Seoul mayor’s body found following search after daughter reports him missing
- 8557 Views Coronavirus: US COVID-19 outbreak worsens as new daily cases hit global record