Wednesday, 31 July 2019
An archaeological dig in Boston’s historic Chinatown has been cut short after it turned up a ......
Monday, 04 March 2019
Egypt on Sunday announced the completion of a project to save famed 2,000-year old catacombs in the ......
Wednesday, 30 January 2019
The rocky mountains of Jubbah city in Saudi Arabia are repositories of the lifestyle, the ......
Sunday, 21 October 2018
A 6,000 years-old sculpture from Saudi Arabia known as “the suffering man” has been ......
Thursday, 15 February 2018
Saudi -French archeologists found life-sized engravings of camels on the desert rocks of Al-Jawf, ......
Monday, 02 January 2017
Wednesday, 21 December 2016
An Egyptian archaeologist has found a 3,000-year-old stone that dates back to the era of the ......
Monday, 24 October 2016
Researchers from the archeology department of the University of York, Britain, are scrutinizing a ......
Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Otzi is over 5000 years old. He was discovered 25 years ago this month in the Italian Alps preserved ......
- 6854 Views UAE announces candidacy for non-permanent UN Security Council seat
- 5492 Views Kuwaiti Emir Sheikh Sabah dies at age 91: Amiri Diwan
- 4174 Views Kuwait names Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf al-Ahmad al-Sabah as new emir
- 3410 Views ‘Father of Humaneness’: Kuwait’s Emir dies at 91 leaving legacy of mediation, charity
- 2969 Views World leaders express condolences to Kuwait on death of Sheikh Sabah
- 1428 Views After the death of Kuwait’s emir, how is the next ruler chosen?
- 36423 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 23176 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15401 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 14892 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 7983 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, several suspects detained: Police
- 7936 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says