Friday, 01 July 2016
As we approach the end of Ramadan, here are some easy tips to help you lose weight and improve your ......
Tuesday, 14 June 2016
It starts about three weeks before the first day of Ramadan. Ping! The invite to the first corporate ......
Friday, 29 August 2014
Many of us have a complex relationship with eating. We often feel like we can’t control the ......
Saturday, 09 August 2014
Ramadan has left most of us with upside down routines of eating at night and sleeping during the day ......
Saturday, 26 October 2013
Food has become very much like fashion. One particular food all of a sudden becomes trendy and a ......
Wednesday, 26 June 2013
British hospitals use red trays in a programme to combat malnutrition, but may have chosen the worst ......
- 12419 Views Saudi ministry clarifies after report on pending decision to abolish kafala system
- 7357 Views Egypt’s al-Sisi says freedom of expression ‘stops’ when it offends 1.5 bln Muslims
- 3307 Views US comedian Dave Chappelle on conversion to Islam, visit to Saudi Arabia Zamzam well
- 2840 Views Minor earthquake strikes near Saudi Arabia’s Khamis Mushait
- 2173 Views Saudi Arabia reports budget deficit of nearly $11 bln in third quarter 2020
- 2012 Views Arab Coalition destroys 3 Houthi ballistic missiles, 6 drones targeting Saudi Arabia
- 29016 Views Iranian dissident Mehdi Amin found murdered at his residence in Canada
- 27052 Views Macron tweets in Arabic that France ‘will never give in’ amid Prophet cartoon storm
- 16915 Views Head of Muslim League on Prophet cartoon: We are not against freedoms, only hatred
- 15469 Views Saudi Arabia condemns Prophet cartoons, rejects attempts linking Islam to terrorism
- 12405 Views Coronavirus: UAE continues to battle surge of infections as 1,563 new cases detected
- 12165 Views Saudi Arabia’s Council of Senior Scholars: Insulting prophets only serves extremists