Monday, 13 August 2018
Scientists on Monday unveiled a previously unknown species of giant pterosaur, the first creatures ......
Tuesday, 10 April 2018
A fossil finger bone dating back about 85,000 years that was unearthed in Saudi Arabia’s Nefud ......
Thursday, 14 December 2017
Dr. Mohamed A. Ramady is Senior Advisor with Partner Energy, and former Visiting Associate Professor, Finance and Economics, at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals , Saudi Arabia. He specializes on middle east energy policy, the Saudi Economy, OPEC, GCC regional geo -political risk assessment and has authored many books such as “The Saudi Arabian Economy: Policies, Achievements and Challenges”, “GCC Economies: Stepping up to Future Challenges”, “Economic, Political and Financial Country Risk: An analysis of the GCC countries” . In 2015 he completed several books on “OPEC in a shale oil world : where to next ?”; “The Rentier Theory Revisited”; and “The Political Economy of Social Capital” .
Dr Ramady has held senior level positions for more than 28 years in banking, finance and investment, as a Vice President with Citibank where he was posted in Europe and the Middle East and seconded to the Saudi American Bank as well as with First City Texas Bank, Qatar National Bank, and Qatar International Islamic Bank. Dr Ramady obtained his BA and PhD in Economics, at the University of Leicester, UK, a Postgraduate Masters Degree in Economic Development, University of Glasgow, UK. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers, UK ....
Saturday, 10 June 2017
The understanding of human origins was turned on its head on Wednesday with the announcement of the ......
Tuesday, 20 October 2015
An ancient zircon crystal unearthed in Western Australia may hold evidence that life appeared on the ......
Thursday, 10 September 2015
The fossilised bones of 15 bodies from a previously unknown human species have been discovered in a ......
Wednesday, 19 February 2014
A Malaysian university unveiled on Wednesday what researchers called the first dinosaur fossil ever ......
Wednesday, 08 January 2014
A team of scientists from the Saudi Geological Survey with the active support of Uppsala University, ......
- 6319 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabian child dies after COVID-19 test swab breaks in his nose
- 2944 Views Coronavirus: Abu Dhabi implements laser screening for entry amid COVID-19 lockdown
- 1160 Views US general warns Iran of cost of malign actions in Gulf, reminds of Soleimani killing
- 1131 Views Saudi Arabia cancels license of Qatar’s beIN Sports, fines it $2.7 mln
- 991 Views Thailand halts flights after Egyptian soldier breaks quarantine with coronavirus
- 967 Views ‘Do not execute’: Twitter hashtag against Iran executing protestors trends worldwide
- 25460 Views Coronavirus: COVID-19 test not mandatory for all passengers to Dubai, says DCAA
- 25359 Views Carlos Ghosn reveals all in exclusive interview: his rise, departure, arrest, escape
- 20052 Views Coronavirus: Natural herd immunity ‘unethical’ and ‘unachievable,’ says Lancet study
- 10861 Views Coronavirus: Could split air conditioning units be spreading COVID-19? Expert advice
- 9290 Views Seoul mayor’s body found following search after daughter reports him missing
- 8581 Views Coronavirus: US COVID-19 outbreak worsens as new daily cases hit global record