Sunday, 02 December 2018
An Israeli court on Sunday released the Palestinian governor of Jerusalem from detention to house ......
Thursday, 30 August 2018
Egypt’s President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi has sworn in several new provincial governors, ......
Wednesday, 29 August 2018
The Indian Government has played a wild card in Jammu & Kashmir by appointing Satyapal Malik as ......
Tuesday, 14 August 2018
Most 14-year-old American schoolboys might be fixated on baseball, chasing girls and dodging their ......
Wednesday, 24 May 2017
Lebanon’s government has reappointed central bank governor Riad Salameh for another six-year ......
Friday, 14 October 2016
Thousands of Muslim hardliners protested in Jakarta Friday demanding the Indonesian capital’s ......
Friday, 15 July 2016
The governor of the southern Yemeni city of Aden survived a car bomb attack targeting his convoy on ......
Monday, 07 December 2015
Yemeni President Abedrabbo Mansour Hadi named a new governor for second city Aden on Monday to ......
- 1647 Views Turkish FM: Turkey is in favor of dialogue without preconditions with Greece
- 1208 Views Russia deploys advanced S-300 missiles to disputed chain of islands near Japan
- 1019 Views Al-Jubeir hits out at Iran’s Zarif: Saudi Arabia does not approve of assassinations
- 973 Views Lebanon's Central Bank can subsidize basic commodities for two more months
- 740 Views Israeli PM Netanyahu's rival Benny Gantz calls for early elections
- 526 Views Saudi Arabia welcomes recent European decisions to designate Hezbollah a terror group
- 31652 Views Iran’s IRGC commander targeted by a drone near Iraqi-Syrian border
- 12211 Views Iranian nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh assassinated: Ministry of Defense
- 10248 Views UAE National Day: Abu Dhabi grants citizens $2 bln in homes, land, loan forgiveness
- 10069 Views Trump retweets Israeli journalist saying nuclear scientist killing a ‘blow for Iran’
- 8872 Views Coronavirus: Moderna says vaccine 100 pct effective against severe COVID-19 cases
- 8825 Views Saudi Arabia arrests 226 people involved in 158 criminal corruption cases