Monday, 17 September 2018
Dr. Mohamed A. Ramady is Senior Advisor with Partner Energy, and former Visiting Associate Professor, Finance and Economics, at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals , Saudi Arabia. He specializes on middle east energy policy, the Saudi Economy, OPEC, GCC regional geo -political risk assessment and has authored many books such as “The Saudi Arabian Economy: Policies, Achievements and Challenges”, “GCC Economies: Stepping up to Future Challenges”, “Economic, Political and Financial Country Risk: An analysis of the GCC countries” . In 2015 he completed several books on “OPEC in a shale oil world : where to next ?”; “The Rentier Theory Revisited”; and “The Political Economy of Social Capital” .
Dr Ramady has held senior level positions for more than 28 years in banking, finance and investment, as a Vice President with Citibank where he was posted in Europe and the Middle East and seconded to the Saudi American Bank as well as with First City Texas Bank, Qatar National Bank, and Qatar International Islamic Bank. Dr Ramady obtained his BA and PhD in Economics, at the University of Leicester, UK, a Postgraduate Masters Degree in Economic Development, University of Glasgow, UK. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers, UK ....
Thursday, 11 January 2018
Saudi Arabia’s central bank lifted the maximum loan-to-value rate on Thursday for mortgages ......
Thursday, 04 January 2018
The average price of a home in London dropped in 2017 for the first time in eight years on fallout ......
Monday, 24 March 2014
Dubai’s indebted mortgage lender Amlak, whose shares have been suspended since 2008, will ......
Sunday, 17 November 2013
The head of the United Arab Emirates Banks Federation has called for sanctions to be introduced to ......
Sunday, 20 October 2013
JPMorgan Chase & Co has reached a tentative $13 billion deal with the U.S. Justice Department ......
- 4132 Views Trump leaves White House for the last time as president
- 1641 Views Trump leaves a letter for Biden before leaving the White House
- 1259 Views Coronavirus: UAE cases surpass 3,500, marking record high number of infections
- 899 Views Vegan Saudi prince invests in lab-grown seafood company
- 441 Views US President Trump lifts tariffs on aluminum imports from UAE
- 352 Views Russia refuses Syria’s use as an arena for an Iran-Israel confrontation: Lavrov
- 21038 Views Coronavirus: Doctor in Saudi Arabia leaves hospital after battling virus for 139 days
- 17716 Views Coronavirus: Number of new UAE COVID-19 cases reaches record high
- 16325 Views Airstrikes pound Iran-backed militias south of Iraq’s Baghdad: Reports
- 7695 Views Coronavirus cases in the UAE surge as authorities detect 3,407 new infections
- 7630 Views Dubai to test launch iconic London Taxi vehicles using hybrid cabs
- 6315 Views Coronavirus in the UAE: Abu Dhabi updates rules on entering the emirate