Monday, 24 April 2017
Raed Omari is a Jordanian journalist, political analyst, parliamentary affairs expert, and commentator on local and regional political affairs. His writing focuses on the Arab Spring, press freedoms, Islamist groups, emerging economies, climate change, natural disasters, agriculture, the environment and social media. He is a writer for The Jordan Times, and contributes to Al Arabiya English. He can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org, or on Twitter @RaedAlOmari2...
Thursday, 20 April 2017
Abdulrahman al-Rashed is the Chairman of Al Arabiya's Editorial Board and former General Manager of Al Arabiya News Channel. A veteran and internationally acclaimed journalist, he is a former editor-in-chief of the London-based leading Arab daily Asharq al-Awsat, where he still regularly writes a political column. He has also served as the editor of Asharq al-Awsat’s sister publication, al-Majalla. Throughout his career, Rashed has interviewed several world leaders, with his articles garnering worldwide recognition, and he has successfully led Al Arabiya to the highly regarded, thriving and influential position it is in today. He tweets @aalrashed....
- 6345 Views Watch: Israeli singer performs UAE national anthem following peace deal
- 5953 Views Lebanon: More families are marrying off teenage daughters as economic despair sets in
- 4979 Views Lebanon football player Mohamad Atwi dies from stray bullet injury to head
- 1123 Views Coronavirus: Dog tests positive for COVID-19 in Jordan, owner quarantined
- 721 Views Coronavirus: Abu Dhabi clarifies quarantine requirements for international travelers
- 215 Views Gas standoff: France backs Cyprus calls for EU sanctions on Turkey as an option
- 38058 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia to partially lift ban on international flights
- 34659 Views Dubai Police arrest man for ‘dancing indecently’ in viral video at local cafe
- 33494 Views Coronavirus: China virologist says COVID-19 man-made, market claims false
- 19804 Views Coronavirus: UAE to hold media briefing on COVID-19
- 11957 Views UAE, Bahrain normalize ties with Israel at historic White House event
- 10422 Views For insulting Erdogan, over 3,800 sentenced to prison in Turkey in 2019: Report