Friday, 05 October 2018
India’s roads are the deadliest for pedestrians in the whole world. The latest government ......
Tuesday, 24 July 2018
For 75-year-old Rajagopalan Vasudevan finding innovative ways to use plastic waste has yielded ......
Wednesday, 11 January 2017
An amazing video that has gone viral has emerged of a 4.9km road in Moora, West Australia being ......
Sunday, 03 May 2015
The Gulf Cooperation Council’s combined rail, road, and maritime projects are worth an ......
Sunday, 30 November 2014
Khaled Almaeena is a veteran Saudi journalist, commentator, businessman and the editor-at-large of the Saudi Gazette. Almaeena has held a broad range of positions in Saudi media for over thirty years, including CEO of a PR firm, Saudi Television news anchor, talk show host, radio announcer, lecturer and journalist. As a journalist, Almaeena has represented Saudi media at Arab summits in Baghdad, Morocco and elsewhere. In 1990, he was one of four journalists to cover the historic resumption of diplomatic ties between Saudi Arabia and Russia. He also traveled to China as part of this diplomatic mission. Almaeena's political and social columns appear regularly in Gulf News, Asharq al-Aswat, al-Eqtisadiah, Arab News, Times of Oman, Asian Age and The China Post. He can be reached at email@example.com and followed on Twitter: @KhaledAlmaeena...
- 5772 Views Veteran talk show host Larry King dead at age 87: Statement
- 5235 Views Coronavirus: UAE cases continue to increase with 3,566 new COVID-19 infections
- 4111 Views Arab Coalition intercepts missile, drone attack targeting Saudi Arabia’s Riyadh
- 2122 Views Dubai in talks with Denmark after suspension of flights due to COVID-19 test concerns
- 659 Views Supporters’ words may haunt Trump at impeachment trial
- 385 Views Violence in Sudan’s Darfur killed 250, displaced 100,000, says UNHCR
- 19135 Views Coronavirus: Number of new UAE COVID-19 cases reaches record high
- 16754 Views Airstrikes pound Iran-backed militias south of Iraq’s Baghdad: Reports
- 10757 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders hospitals to cancel surgeries amid surge in COVID-19 cases
- 7997 Views Coronavirus: Dubai suspends live entertainment permits as COVID-19 cases surge
- 6137 Views Coronavirus: Dubai's latest COVID-19 rules for weddings, restaurants, gyms, concerts
- 5798 Views Iran sanctions US President Trump, Secretary Pompeo, other American officials