A UK judge told a Muslim woman in court on Friday who refused to reveal her face that she must remove her burka before submitting a plea.
Judge orders woman to remove burka during court appearance
The woman appeared before court in London after she was accused of intimidating a witness, but said that she cannot take off her veil for religious reasons. (File photo: Reuters)
- 24710 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 10081 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 1,885 total cases, 328 recoveries
- 7746 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sets earlier curfew time in al-Qatif, al-Taif, Dammam city
- 5546 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 2903 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends entry suspension for visa holders abroad for two more weeks
- 2609 Views Coronavirus: Etihad operates flights to 7 destinations for those looking to leave UAE
- 357928 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 117343 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 58395 Views Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin effective in treating coronavirus: French study
- 44075 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 33881 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 26222 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia confirms 99 new cases, death toll reaches 4