An internet user claiming to be a teenage British fighter working for the al-Qaeda-linked Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) said in a question-and-answer session that he misses his family and “Coco Pops” breakfast cereal.
Teenage British ISIS fighter misses family, Coco Pops
The jihadist, who said he had been in Syria for four months, said that he had entered the war-torn country via the Turkish border. (Shutterstock)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya News
- 8729 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3442 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 140 new cases totaling 2,179
- 2910 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 1863 Views Putin’s comments on Saudi withdrawal from OPEC+ deal devoid of truth: Saudi FM
- 1227 Views Coronavirus: Dubai to halt tram, metro services from Sunday
- 611 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 123597 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 65006 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44595 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34081 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30579 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21007 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus