Three halal vaccines being produced by a Saudi corporation in collaboration with Malaysia’s Halal Industry Development Corporation (HDC) are expected to be ready in three years, reported Malaysian news agency Bernama on Wednesday.
Saudi firm to produce halal vaccine
Three halal vaccines being produced by a Saudi corporation in collaboration with Malaysia’s Halal Industry Development Corporation (HDC) are expected to be ready in three years. (Shutterstock)
Saudi Gazette, Jeddah
- 9793 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 8667 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sets earlier curfew time in al-Qatif, al-Taif, Dammam city
- 2861 Views Coronavirus: Saudi’s King Salman orders $2.39 bln aid to affected citizens
- 2571 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 2,039 cases total
- 2099 Views Coronavirus survivors retest positive, testing may be to blame
- 816 Views Informal workers in Arab world hit hardest by coronavirus, unlikely to get help
- 358191 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 119708 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 44278 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 33948 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 29104 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 20842 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus