A London-based designer was criticized for displaying a fashion collection on Friday that resembled the attire worn by Islamist gunmen during a series of attacks in Paris this week, the Daily Mail reported.
Militant-inspired? Fashion line draws criticism after Paris attacks
A model presents a creation by Maharishi on the second day of the Autumn/Winter 2015 London Collections: Men fashion event in London on January 10, 2015. (AFP)
Al Arabiya News
- 11814 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 8710 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sets earlier curfew time in al-Qatif, al-Taif, Dammam city
- 2890 Views Coronavirus: Saudi’s King Salman orders $2.39 bln aid to affected citizens
- 2603 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 2,039 cases total
- 2126 Views Coronavirus survivors retest positive, testing may be to blame
- 851 Views Informal workers in Arab world hit hardest by coronavirus, unlikely to get help
- 358219 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 120036 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 44306 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 33951 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 29191 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 20847 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus