Heavy rainfall has transformed the desert north of the Saudi capital, Riyadh, into what resembles a small sea, with just one road rising above the vast expanse of water. Now the stunning site has been captured on a viral YouTube video shot looking down from the sky.
VIDEO: Heavy rain turns Riyadh desert into 'sea'
In the video documented by Mohammad Al-Taweel, it showed a wide sea broken by an asphalt road. (Screengrab)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya.net
- 16025 Views Investigators find underground chamber beneath Beirut port wreckage: Reports
- 13405 Views Indonesia volcano Mount Sinabung erupts with tower of smoke and ash
- 3475 Views Qassem Soleimani Foundation tweets photo targeting Trump, vows ‘retaliation’
- 2228 Views Hezbollah softens stance on Israel maritime border dispute after Lebanese rage
- 1795 Views Coronavirus: Russia approves COVID-19 vaccine, first in the world, Putin says
- 1481 Views Explosion hits near Iraq-Kuwait border crossing: Iraqi security source
- 212504 Views Massive explosions rock Lebanon’s capital of Beirut; Trump says it was an ‘attack’
- 61896 Views Watch: Closest footage yet of Beirut blasts from apartment balcony opposite port
- 47742 Views Dubai to enforce flexible working hours starting from August 16
- 40645 Views Beirut explosion: Missing port worker found alive in sea 30 hours after Lebanon blast
- 36793 Views Watch: Beirut explosion sweeps away bride and groom posing for wedding pictures
- 19288 Views Beirut blast is the most tragic: 6 explosions, fires around the world within 72 hours