Al-Namas is a governorate in Saudi Arabia’s Asir Province, about 120 kilometers north of the city of Abha. It is located on the Sarawat mountain range and is characterized by its waterfalls, valleys, mountains with dense green vegetation and forests.
Saudi Arabia’s al-Namas: A combination of nature, beauty and history
It is located on the Sarawat mountain range and is characterized by its waterfalls, valleys and mountains with dense green forests. (Supplied)
Nadia al-Fawaz, Al Arabiya.net
- 11808 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 8705 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia sets earlier curfew time in al-Qatif, al-Taif, Dammam city
- 2890 Views Coronavirus: Saudi’s King Salman orders $2.39 bln aid to affected citizens
- 2602 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 2,039 cases total
- 2126 Views Coronavirus survivors retest positive, testing may be to blame
- 844 Views Informal workers in Arab world hit hardest by coronavirus, unlikely to get help
- 358219 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 120036 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 44306 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 33951 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 29192 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 20847 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus