Italian sports car maker Ferrari is likely to launch its first fully electric model only after 2025, its boss said on Thursday, blaming insufficient battery technology for the wait.
Ferrari plans electric car debut only ‘after 2025’
A picture shows the Ferrari logo on a 1990 Ferrari F40 named in the celebration of the company's 40th Birthday. (File photo: AFP)
- 75160 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia imposes 24-hour curfew in several cities, including Riyadh
- 7940 Views Coronavirus: Death toll in Saudi Arabia rises to 38, total cases reach 2,523
- 6253 Views Iranian MP: Iran military did well in downing Ukrainian plane
- 2348 Views Coronavirus: Dubai approves permits for dog walking
- 2155 Views Coronavirus: Youngest Saudi patient recovered, moved back home
- 2118 Views Coronavirus: Can it spread through air conditioning?
- 75163 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia imposes 24-hour curfew in several cities, including Riyadh
- 72240 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 31416 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 14880 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 14059 Views Philippine ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus in Beirut
- 13175 Views Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia rise to 2,402 with 34 fatalities