Saudi Arabia has signed grant agreements with Pakistan to finance three road infrastructure and energy projects under the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), a news report has revealed.
Report: Saudi Arabia to finance three China Pakistan Economic Corridor projects
Saudi Crown Prince Prince Mohammad bin Salman with Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan during his recent to Saudi Arabia. (SPA)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 8887 Views Coronavirus: UAE extends curfew indefinitely due to disinfection program
- 3560 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 140 new cases totaling 2,179
- 3052 Views Coronavirus: Sweden takes different approach to tackling the outbreak as numbers rise
- 1969 Views Putin’s comments on Saudi withdrawal from OPEC+ deal devoid of truth: Saudi FM
- 1640 Views Coronavirus: Dubai announces two-week 24-hour curfew as disinfection continues
- 711 Views Coronavirus: UAE recommends everyone wear a mask while in public
- 124293 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 65873 Views South Korea conquered coronavirus without a lockdown: a model to follow?
- 44624 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 34088 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths
- 30649 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia enforces 24-hour daily curfew in Mecca, Medina
- 21017 Views Top Russian doctor who shook Putin’s hand tests positive for coronavirus