This is the first time that an incident in Lebanon has not become the subject of gossip as it seems that the Lebanese people, despite their differences, have begun to sense the threat that surrounds them. Some have even abandoned their adventures, which did little for the general interest of the country and only achieved a few temporary benefits.
Hariri’s return, a patriotic opportunity for Lebanon
Disclaimer: Views expressed by writers in this section are their own and do not reflect Al Arabiya English's point-of-view.
- 7538 Views Coronavirus outbreak in Saudi Arabia ranks at high risk: Expert metrics
- 2743 Views Video of large bird flying away clutching a ‘shark’ in South Carolina goes viral
- 1214 Views Iran kept airspace open on day it downed Ukraine plane to conceal US base attack plan
- 1067 Views Coronavirus: Community spread most likely cause of UAE outbreak
- 630 Views Coronavirus: The man with the golden face mask is Indian
- 229 Views Chlorine gas leak at Khuzestan plant sickens 70 in Iran
- 42964 Views New pig ‘flu’ virus, G4 strain of H1N1, has human pandemic risk: Chinese research
- 42398 Views New coronavirus mutation may make COVID-19 spread faster, says Fauci
- 27627 Views UAE travel rules amid coronavirus: Top questions answered if you are planning to fly
- 21616 Views Coronavirus: UAE suspends flights from Pakistan, special COVID-19 test lab planned
- 16198 Views Outrage in Lebanon after video of three men sexually assaulting young Syrian boy
- 13609 Views Abu Dhabi allows entry with new rules amid coronavirus lockdown: All you need to know