Corruption, it is always corruption, because the consequences of corruption are far more destructive than terrorism and war. What we suffered from unbridled terrorism and catastrophic war over the past three years in Iraq has been the legitimate spawn of the corruption of previous governments.
Corruption nears religious symbols in Iraq
Disclaimer: Views expressed by writers in this section are their own and do not reflect Al Arabiya English's point-of-view.
- 3301 Views France, Britain, Germany warn Iran against uranium metal work
- 2924 Views Iran’s long-range missile land close to US Navy ships in Indian Ocean
- 1193 Views Biden nominates diplomats for top State posts
- 1156 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia detects 140 new COVID-19 cases, five more deaths
- 804 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia’s first COVID-19 vaccine seeks nod for clinical trials
- 644 Views Coronavirus in the UAE: Abu Dhabi updates rules on entering the emirate
- 11820 Views Oman Sultan issues new law organizing succession, naming of crown prince
- 9680 Views Coronavirus: UAE reports 3,362 new COVID-19 cases, total hits 239,587
- 9528 Views Investments in Saudi Arabia’s economy will reach six trillion dollars: Crown Prince
- 7715 Views COVID-19: Saudi Arabia warns against travel to 12 countries without permission
- 7364 Views Oman sultan’s eldest son Dhi Yazan to succeed him, becoming first crown prince
- 7178 Views Coronavirus cases in the UAE surge as authorities detect 3,407 new infections