The problem with the Iranian-Qatari anti-Saudi media and PR blitz is its lack of originality, logic and creativity. My counterparts in heated debates — on a Russia Today program — were repeating the same questions and accusations over and over again. So, I thought that maybe, just maybe, if I explain away all these issues, I might, once and for all, put an end to the misunderstanding that their audience may have. As for them, they have no reason to stop their propaganda machine. In fact, as long as Saudi Arabia is on the rise, they'll escalate their shooting in the hope that, somehow, a bullet might hit the Saudi rocket! Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Salman’s achievements during his recent visits to Egypt, the United Kingdom and the United States, have pushed their propaganda machine into top gear and at full speed.
Anti-Saudi propaganda revisited
Disclaimer: Views expressed by writers in this section are their own and do not reflect Al Arabiya English's point-of-view.
- 3097 Views Fight against Islamist terror must begin with opposing extremist ideas
- 2979 Views Qantas chief wants COVID-19 vaccine passport for international travelers
- 2687 Views Turkey's Erdogan preparing for worst during 4 years of US incoming president Biden
- 1991 Views UAE allows 100 pct foreign ownership of companies without need for Emirati partner
- 1345 Views Saudi Arabia will be among first countries to receive coronavirus vaccine: Cabinet
- 1073 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia residents praise government plan for free vaccines for all
- 15591 Views King Salman, Turkey’s Erdogan discuss G20 summit and bilateral relations
- 8512 Views Arab Coalition intercepts Houthi drone launched from Yemen targeting Saudi Arabia
- 8284 Views Saudi Arabia is US’ ‘strongest partner against extremism’: Ambassador Princess Reema
- 8062 Views Saudi FM denies Netanyahu NEOM visit: ‘There were no Israelis present’
- 7402 Views US President Trump tells G20 he looks forward to working with them ‘for a long time’
- 5177 Views Turkey’s behavior ‘widening its separation’ from Europe: EU foreign policy chief