The parcel bomb war has invaded the US these days. This is a cruel type of violence that was prevalent in the 1980s. Anyone who watched ‘Manhunt: Unabomber’ series, produced by Discovery channel in 2017, would know about Fitzgerald, the personality analyst in the FBI, searching for the murderer who was distinguished for his rare brutality that was not driven by any kind of usual motives of political terrorism as he had personal and psychological problems, as one can tell from the series. The murderer’s name is Ted Kaczynski (also known as the Unabomber) as he sent parcel bombs to universities and airline companies.
Parcel bombs: Reminiscent of the Unabomber
Disclaimer: Views expressed by writers in this section are their own and do not reflect Al Arabiya English's point-of-view.
- 5107 Views Kuwaiti Emir Sheikh Sabah dies at age 91: Amiri Diwan
- 3463 Views Kuwait gov’t spokesman: Information comes from official sources, not social media
- 3329 Views Kuwait names Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf al-Ahmad al-Sabah as new emir
- 2985 Views ‘Father of Humaneness’: Kuwait’s Emir dies at 91 leaving legacy of mediation, charity
- 2479 Views World leaders express condolences to Kuwait on death of Sheikh Sabah
- 935 Views After the death of Kuwait’s emir, how is the next ruler chosen?
- 36370 Views 54-year-old man dies after eating bags of candy for weeks
- 22671 Views Coronavirus: Dubai orders bars, restaurants to stop services, entertainment at 1 a.m.
- 15272 Views Armenia declares martial law and mobilization amid Azerbaijan clashes
- 14837 Views Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: Report
- 7963 Views Four people injured in knife attack in Paris, several suspects detained: Police
- 7891 Views How long can coronaviruses survive in a closed elevator? Up to 30 minutes, study says