As the Lebanese begin to fear the spread of coronavirus coming from Iran, Lebanon’s Health Minister finally announced a halt to “transportation by air, land, and sea for all persons arriving from countries that witness an outbreak of the coronavirus, with the exception of flights that exclusively carry Lebanese citizens and residents of Lebanon." He listed China, South Korea, Italy, and Iran as the countries currently affected by the ban.
Coronavirus: Iran’s Kiss of Death to the Lebanese
Disclaimer: Views expressed by writers in this section are their own and do not reflect Al Arabiya English's point-of-view.
- 28477 Views First Emirati passenger plane lands in Israel from UAE
- 8723 Views Paris attack: Chechen who beheaded teacher Samuel Paty tweeted against Saudi Arabia
- 8346 Views Coronavirus: Erekat’s son confirms health critical but stable, denies death reports
- 3162 Views UAE Cabinet approves peace deal with Israel
- 1305 Views Saudi Arabia may see a rise in coronavirus cases if measures ignored: Health minister
- 647 Views US condemns ISIS call to target individuals, infrastructure in Saudi Arabia: Official
- 52933 Views Teenager’s hands chopped off, eyes gouged as horror crime rocks Jordan’s Zarqa
- 38756 Views Coronavirus: UAE registers 1,431 cases, highest daily COVID-19 tally since outbreak
- 28478 Views First Emirati passenger plane lands in Israel from UAE
- 18212 Views Coronavirus: UAE FM latest official to receive COVID-19 vaccine
- 18146 Views Coronavirus: Dubai to allow weddings, social events to resume
- 11833 Views France’s President Macron calls killing of teacher ‘Islamist terrorist attack’