As the Lebanese begin to fear the spread of coronavirus coming from Iran, Lebanon’s Health Minister finally announced a halt to “transportation by air, land, and sea for all persons arriving from countries that witness an outbreak of the coronavirus, with the exception of flights that exclusively carry Lebanese citizens and residents of Lebanon." He listed China, South Korea, Italy, and Iran as the countries currently affected by the ban.
Coronavirus: Iran’s Kiss of Death to the Lebanese
Disclaimer: Views expressed by writers in this section are their own and do not reflect Al Arabiya English's point-of-view.
- 8415 Views Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia records 157 new cases with six new deaths
- 2165 Views Wimbledon canceled for the first time since World War Two due to coronavirus
- 2138 Views Only Saudis can work for ride-hailing companies like Uber, Careem, says government
- 2027 Views Coronavirus: Dubai recalls these 6 hand sanitizers for containing methanol
- 1812 Views Coronavirus: The fall of the Gulf’s own Meryl Streep who called for a ban on expats
- 1573 Views China reports 1,300 coronavirus cases with no symptoms
- 356756 Views Houthi ballistic missiles intercepted above Riyadh, Jazan: Saudi Arabia
- 125986 Views Coronavirus mutates into 40 strains. How this changes the pandemic outlook: Experts
- 107224 Views 21 mln drop in China's mobile users may suggest higher coronavirus death toll: Report
- 56606 Views Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin effective in treating coronavirus: French study
- 42598 Views Coronavirus: Saudi's King Salman orders treatment for all, including visa violators
- 33602 Views UAE records total of 570 coronavirus cases and three deaths