The Trump White House has begun stepping up action against Iranian-backed rebels in Yemen, part of a broader plan to counter Tehran by targeting its allies in the impoverished Gulf state, according to Foreign Policy.
Is Yemen the first front in Trump’s confrontation with Iran?
Donald Trump slapped a new round of sanctions on Iranian businesses (Al Arabiya)
Al Arabiya News English
- 4035 Views Coronavirus: Dubai changes travel protocols for inbound passengers from Jan. 31
- 3181 Views After Biden freezes F-35 sale to UAE, Otaiba: We expected a review under new US admin
- 1437 Views Updated rules: Dubai ramps up coronavirus restrictions amid rising cases in UAE
- 1373 Views COVID-19 crisis ‘requires fundamental rethink’ in how world functions: PIF Governor
- 1255 Views Saudi Arabia will be ‘another Germany’ in renewable energy sector: Prince Abdulaziz
- 1131 Views Iran will ‘demolish’ Tel Aviv, Haifa if attacked by Israel, warns top IRGC commander
- 24725 Views Coronavirus: Dubai temporarily postpones Pfizer vaccine campaign amid global shortage
- 20027 Views Saudi Arabia’s PIF to invest 3 trillion riyals over next 10 years: Crown Prince
- 18544 Views Loud explosion heard in Saudi Arabia's capital Riyadh
- 10976 Views Saudi Arabia’s King Salman issues several new royal decrees
- 10835 Views Full moon to align directly above Kaaba in Mecca on Jan. 28
- 8830 Views Coronavirus: Dubai restaurants offer discounts for vaccinated diners