Karajal pilgrimage is one of Qaeid tribe of the Kurdish Yazidi pilgrimages which occurs every year in second Wednesday of April in the south of Kurdistan.
As participants say, this pilgrimage has become an event where people can gather and meet each others. Others say that this event has a message to ISIS in which Yazidis will remain for ever and ISIS’s defeat makes them happy. People across different ages and of both genders wear special clothes and climbing the mont of the Sina village.
- Canada to welcome 1,200 Yazidi refugees in $21m operation
- Sold by ISIS, bought by strangers: Yazidi child reunited with family
- ISIS kidnaps 1,200 Yazidis, moves them to Mosul
- Two mass graves of Iraq’s Yazidis found near Mosul
- Peshmerga say ISIS offensive blocked in Sinjar, west of Mosul
- Merkel calls for protected zones for Yazidis in northern Iraq