Muslim World League, Council of Religious Leaders to organize UN conference
The Muslim World League signed a cooperation agreement with the World Council of Religious Leaders to organize an international conference at the UN.
The conference which will include religious leaders, politicians and intellectuals will help confront extremist and terrorist ideas and encourage moderation.
The agreement was signed between the Muslim World League Secretary General Sheikh Mohammed al-Issa and the World Council of Religious Leaders Secretary General Bawa Jain who commended the league‘s “strong international influence” and “co-existence” efforts.
- Annihilating extremism is my mission: Head of Saudi-based Muslim World League
- Pope Francis, Muslim World League Secretary discuss interfaith coexistence
- Muslim World League holds US conference on cross-cultural communication
- Muslim World League chief says Saudi Arabia welcomes interfaith dialogue
- Muslim World League condemns Qatari media incitement against its scholars
- The Muslim World League ends Qaradawi's membership in the Fiqh Academy