VIDEO: Ethiopian woman accidentally gives birth at Hariri airport in Lebanon
Bizarre can only begin to describe this one-of-a-kind incident at Rafic Hariri International Airport in Lebanon.
A pregnant Ethiopian woman entered the airport’s bathroom only to have her newborn fall into the toilet basin.
According to the First Sergeant at the Internal Security Forces, Farah Fayad, during her patrol in the airport, she was surprised to see a passenger run towards her saying: “There is a woman giving birth in the airport.”
Instantly, Fayad rushed to the bathroom only to find the woman screaming after her newborn fell into the toilet basin.
The baby was immediately taken out of the basin with the help of another passenger. The child was then quickly taken to be cleaned up. A doctor was soon called to attend to the mother who was later transported to a hospital.
After the unusual escapade, Fayad visited the new mother and her baby at the hospital.
- Woman gives birth, then gets crushed to death in freak elevator accident
- 10 year old India rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- Indian man attacks sister in law for giving birth to baby girl instead of boy
- Baby on board: Indian gives birth at 35,000 feet
- No woman should die in the process of giving birth