Saudi Ministry of Health has confirmed that so far there has been no record of any epidemic cases or quarantine diseases among pilgrims, and the health situation is reassuring.
The ministry said that it focuses in its priorities on the preventive health aspects of pilgrims, and follows up on the developments and changes in the health situation globally in cooperation with the World Health Organization and international health bodies.
The ministry indicated that the number of pilgrims arriving through health outlets and being provided by the ministry's preventive services has reached 480,794.
- Commander of Umrah security forces heads meeting on upcoming Hajj season
- PHOTOS: Saudi Arabia lifts Kaaba’s ‘Kiswa’ in preparation for 2018 Hajj season
- Jeddah King Abdulaziz Airport approves operational plan for Hajj season
- Saudi Arabia welcomes 25,000 Yemeni Hajj pilgrims
- Saudi Hajj ministry celebrates arrival of Sudanese pilgrims