- “Ours is a strategic and comprehensive partnership”
- Is Ankara mending fences with Cairo and Damascus?
- Why the US will remain the world leader
- Iran is striking NATO
- Iran is a weak regime
- Bye-bye America
- Palestinian Israeli conflict The Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine
- Has Iran bagged a victory?
- Laying the foundation for Founding Day
- Zawahiri, Nasrallah, and exportable services
- US Presidents are Putin’s enablers
- On killing the victim and attending his funeral
- Saudi Founding Day
- The pioneering Mohammad bin Saud
- The comeback of the energy weapon
- Putin in “the mother of all battles”
- The Meta-state versus European states
- The Iranian regime and the impasse of reformists' return
- Unthinkable oil prices due to deceit and lies
- A US deal with Iran would facilitate confronting China
- Who wants war: Russia or the West?
- American shortsightedness or helplessness?
- Who will succeed Hajj Qardash?
- The protracted and costly war with ISIS