Britain’s Royal Mail invited orders on Thursday for four new stamps in memory of Prince Philip, the late husband of Queen Elizabeth, who died last month.
The stamps, which will be available from June 24, feature black and white photographs of the royal, officially known as the Duke of Edinburgh, over the years.
For the latest headlines, follow our Google News channel online or via the app.
The images show Philip at different ages wearing a suit, sporting a bowler hat, and dressed in naval uniform.
- Queen Elizabeth II enters ‘twilight’ of reign after farewell to Prince Philip
- New Zealand remembers UK’s Prince Philip at national memorial service
- Prince Philip’s body lowered into Royal Vault as funeral nears its close
- Queen returns to royal duties after death of husband Prince Philip
- The real Prince Philip vs Philip of Netflix series ‘The Crown’: Fact and fiction
- Children of Britain's Queen Elizabeth react to Prince Philip's death
- Religious leaders recall the late Prince Philip’s spiritual curiosity