US First Lady Melania Trump appeared to wear an Arab-inspired jumpsuit as she touched down in Riyadh on her husband’s first foreign trip as president.
Her black one-piece gown was dressed up with a gold belt and she wore black heeled shoes.
The style was similar to loosely-fitting Arabic dresses, worn by women in the region as part of their traditional wear.
- King Salman to Trump: ‘Your visit strengthens our strategic cooperation’
- WATCH: Air Force One lands in Riyadh, airport welcome ceremony for Trump
- WATCH: Donald and Melania Trump arrive in Riyadh, greeted by King Salman
- WATCH: King Salman shows Trump an Arabic coffee tradition
- IN PICTURES: Donald Trump's arrival to Saudi Arabia in historic visit