The Saudi Arabian Society for Culture and Arts has launched on Monday an institution to develop performance and technical skills.
The “Institute of Culture and Arts for Training” aims to create a conducive environment to promote culture and arts.
Omar Saif, the society’s chairman, said establishing the institute is in line with Vision 2030, which aims to support those talented in culture and art, invest their talents and energies, and create opportunities and diverse choices for them in the field.
The institute will also seek local and global partnerships in the field of culture and arts training, he added.
The institute will offer various courses in fine arts, photography, calligraphy, digital arts and design, as well as programs in art writing, music, theater and folklore arts, filmmaking, and cinema.
- IN PICTURES: Saudi female artist recycles glass into cultural works of art
- Saudi female artist presents Arabic calligraphy art in London Design Biennale
- IN PICTURES: Saudi woman teaches Filipino martial arts for empowerment
- Saudi Culture Authority to organize 100 art, cultural activities
- Saudi culture and visual arts get showcased in the heart of Hollywood
- How culture and arts enhance Saudi diplomacy