Kim Kardashian bares full derriere to ‘Break The Internet’
French photographer Jean-Paul Goude shot Kardashian West in a variety of risqué poses
For this year’s winter issue, U.S.-based Paper magazine set out to do one thing – “Break The Internet” – and featured Kim Kardashian West’s bare, oiled derriere on their cover page.
“For our winter issue, we gave ourselves one assignment: Break The Internet. There is no other person that we can think of who is up to the task than one Kim Kardashian West. A pop culture fascination able to generate headlines just by leaving her house, Kim is what makes the web tick,” the magazine said in an statement online.
The cover page boasts an oiled Kardashian West, completely unclothed except for a layered string of pearls around her neck and black sequined material around her legs.
“I love sharing my world with people,” she said in the issue of Paper.
how do i get both covers to hang in my gallery pic.twitter.com/AGKGZ37Cde— LW (@lindseyweber) November 12, 2014
French photographer Jean-Paul Goude shot Kardashian West in a variety of risqué poses, including a snap in which she balances a champagne glass on her behind and pops open a bottle.
“And they say I didn’t have a talent...try balancing a champagne glass on your a** LOL.” Kim Kardashian West tweeted.
- Khloe Kardashian and Moroccan boyfriend officially back
- Will Kim Kardashian copyright her derriere following Instagram posts?
- Kardashian Arab costume draws anger from fans
- Blackberry babe Kim Kardashian gives boost to phone giant
- The Kardashian wannabe trolling for Assad
- 13-year-old Kim Kardashian predicts future fame in home video
- Kim Kardashian at 13: Remember me when I’m famous
- Khloe Kardashian, Paris Hilton get glitzy in Dubai