Victoria Beckham shares wardrobe picture ahead of Morocco trip
The couple, who is due to celebrate David’s fortieth birthday with friends and family, is expected to check into the luxury Amanjena resort
Known for her unique sense of style, British fashion designer and celebrity Victoria Beckham shared this week a picture of her wardrobe as she prepares for a trip to Morocco.
The former spice girl, who is expected to fly to the North African country with her husband David to celebrate his birthday, posted a picture on her Instagram account with the caption: 'What to wear in Marrakesh? Vintage Yves Saint Laurent.”
The couple, who is due to celebrate David’s fortieth birthday with friends and family, is expected to check into the luxury Amanjena resort, according to British media.
Among the list of attendees are Tom Cruise, Liv Taylor, director Guy Ritchie, celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay and David’s former Manchester United teammate Gary Neville.
- David Beckham launches fund for kids in danger around the world
- Will Brooklyn Beckham follow in his father’s footsteps?
- Brooklyn Beckham called-up for Arsenal’s Under-18 team
- Celebrities, world leader steal the show at PSG-Chelsea game
- David Beckham, Tom Cruise climb London monument to take ‘extreme’ selfie