Inside David Beckham’s lavish birthday celebrations in Marrakech
David Beckham will be ringing in his big 4-0 in Marrakech with the celebrity party of the year.
World renowned football star David Beckham is turning 40 and will be celebrating his birthday in style in Marrakech with a group of his A-list friends and family.
It is thought that the celebration will take place in the Amanjena resort outside Marrakech, which offers exclusivity and luxury for his famous friends and family. The resort has previously been used by the Beckham family for the renewal of their vows in 2004.
David Beckham was spotted flying out to Marrakech on Wednesday on a private jet with his closest loved ones, including his father, wife Victoria and children.
Expected guests include celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay and his wife, Tom Cruise, Guy Ritchie and Eva Longoria.
Victoria Beckham has started trending the hashtag #DB40 on social media in honor of the event, and it has been suggested that the man of the hour will be posting snaps from the celebrations to show those of us who were not lucky enough to get an invite.
- Victoria Beckham shares wardrobe picture ahead of Morocco trip
- David Beckham, Tom Cruise climb London monument to take ‘extreme’ selfie
- Brooklyn Beckham called-up for Arsenal’s Under-18 team
- Will Brooklyn Beckham follow in his father’s footsteps?
- David Beckham launches fund for kids in danger around the world