Kim Kardashian’s pregnancy news sparks ‘South West’ Internet joke
Within just a couple of hours after the midseason finale of the show, "South West" was a top 10 trending topic on Twitter
She named her first child North West, now Kim Kardashian is forced to brave one reigning Internet joke following the announcement of her second pregnancy on Sunday.
The joke, repeated over and over and over again, was that the new baby would (or should) be named South West.
"Kim and Kanye's new baby is gonna be named 'South West' Hahaha!" - Everyone thinking they're making that joke for the first time.— Alex Gervasi (@AlexontheMic) June 1, 2015
Jokes aside, the reality TV star’s news was also met with a flood of well wishes on social media after she revealed in a teaser for “Keeping Up With the Kardashian” that she is expecting her second child with husband Kanye West.
Kim and Kanye West expecting baby #2. Name advice? South, Wild.....— Sara Underwood (@sara_underwood) June 1, 2015
Within just a couple of hours after the midseason finale of the show, "South West" was a top 10 trending topic on Twitter, both worldwide and in the United States.
- KimK captures North’s cute case of the giggles
- Kim Kardashian: I dare people to work as hard as I do
- Lebanese, Armenian among ‘world’s sexiest nationalities’
- Jenner’s transition ‘still an adjustment’: Kim Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian gets pranked by comedian on red carpet
- Israeli ultra-Orthodox site cuts Kim Kardashian from photo