Actor Robert Downey Jr. is joining the directors of “Avengers: Infinity War” in calling for fans to maintain secrecy.
The star tweeted “no spoilers please.” He signed it with the (hashtag) ThanosDemandsYour Silence.
Thanos is the fictional Marvel Comics villain who will be portrayed by Josh Brolin in the movie. Downey plays Iron Man.
Directors Joe and Anthony Russo went on Twitter to tell fans they would be screening a limited amount of footage prior to the film’s release on April 27. They say “only a handful of people know the film’s true plot.”
They asked fans to maintain the same level of secrecy so that they don’t spoil it for others.
- ‘The Avengers’ heed call to visit teen fan battling cancer
- Hollywood heartthrob Chris Evans may not return as Captain America
- Move over Superman: UN taps superheroine Burka Avenger to fight extremism
- 'Black Panther' stars on importance of African culture in Marvel film
- Marvel or mishap? Hong Kong's troubled mega bridge