After becoming an internet sensation overnight, upcoming Indian actress Priya Varrier will be visiting the UAE alongside her on-screen partner Roshan Abdul Rahoof on Friday and Saturday.
The duo and film director, Omar Lulu, will be visiting Medeor 24x7 Hospital in Dubai and Abu Dhabi to meet their fans, reported Khaleej Times.
On Friday, Varrier and her colleagues will be at Dubai’s Medeor 24x7 hospital and Karama Center from 6:30 to 7:30 pm. On Saturday, you can catch the star in the hospital’s Abu Dhabi branch from 10 to 11 am.
Also, the local Indian Social and Cultural Center will be hosting a Q&A session with the stars on Saturday from 11:15 to 12:15 pm. At the venue, Varrier and the team will also be announcing an academic scholarship program.
Varrier’s ‘mountain-moving’ flutter was first seen in the music video of a recently debuted song called “Manikya Malaraya Poovi.”
The once quiet butterfly has proved to be quite a sensation with a bustling Instagram account boasting over 2.3 million followers. Now, the young girl is overwhelmed with opportunity as her name is doing the rounds for various upcoming Bollywood projects.
- How an Indian girl’s wink turned her into an overnight internet sensation
- Indian actress models for Pakistani designer in London
- Indian actress says she ate beef, quickly clarifies ‘buffalo, not cow’
- South Indian actress abducted, sexually harassed: Mastermind on the run
- Pakistan bans hit Bollywood film starring Pakistani actress