Hollywood actresses Cate Blanchett, Kristen Stewart and Lea Seydoux will head a starry and majority-female jury at the Cannes film festival next month, the organizers said Wednesday.
American writer-director Ava DuVernay of “Selma” fame and Burundian singer and composer Khadja Nin complete the five women on the nine-person jury that will decide the top Palme d’Or prize.
- Egyptian film ‘Yomeddine,’ Lebanese ‘Capernaum’ lineup in Cannes Film Festival
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Movie’ to get world premiere at Cannes Film Festival
- Critics warn changes could undermine Cannes film festival
- Cannes film festival to end decades of tradition
- Cannes winner Abdellatif Kechiche premieres new drama at Venice Film Festival