Three kids later, Barcelona star Fàbregas marries long-term Lebanese girlfriend
Barcelona’s football star Cesc Fàbregas has tied the knot with his long-term Lebanese girlfriend Daniella Semaan after having three children with her.
On Fàbregas’ Facebook page, the footballer shared a picture of him and his new bride along with a caption that read “Just married to the woman of my dreams.”
The duo had first met in 2010 while Semaan was still married to her now-former-husband Lebanese businessman Elie Taktouk.
Taktouk worked in real estates in London. However, Semaan has asked for a divorce from her husband to commit to a relationship with the Spanish star.
The 42-year-old bride has two kids from her then husband Taktouk, Maria and Joseph.
According to Annahar newspaper, Semaan enjoys having a luxurious lifestyle and this led her to marrying Taktouk in 1998. She was 21 at the time.
Still, after meeting the Spanish star Semaan separated from her husband in 2011 in pursuit of a different relationship.
- Poll finds minimal interest in royal wedding among Britons
- Meghan Markle’s father not attending royal wedding: report
- Excitement builds up ahead of Harry and Meghan’s British royal wedding
- St George’s Chapel in Windsor ready to host awaited royal wedding
- Prince William to be best man at Harry’s wedding