Kim Kardashian lands her first solo Vogue cover
The cover will feature on the Australian edition's February issue
Kim Kardashian has landed her first solo Vogue cover, the reality star confirmed in a tweet on Sunday.
'Here's the 1st look of my February cover with Australian Vogue!!!!' Kim posted, sharing an image of her in a white Balmain ensemble, from their Spring Summer 2015 Ready to Wear collection.
Here's the 1st look of my February cover with Australian Vogue!!!! pic.twitter.com/cc4zlgntZu— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) January 10, 2015
The tweet came just 24 hours after naming Vogue Australia's Fashion Director Christine Centenera as her style icon.
The cover will feature on the Australian edition's February issue.
When Kim Kardashian and husband Kanye West featured on Vogue U.S. last year, they ended up being branded the #worldsmosttalkedaboutcouple.
- Concerts, bikini selfies: celebs ring in 2015
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West chosen as new faces of Balmain
- Ice buckets, breaking the Internet: A year in media pop culture
- Top hack attacks of 2014: Love, nudity and politics
- Kim Kardashian becomes most followed Instagram personality
- ‘French Kim Kardashian’ leaves jail after weeks in detention