Florentine street-style: Best of Pitti Uomo
As the event draws to an end, here are some of the most interesting looks rocked by this crowd
The world’s most fashion-savvy made an appearance this week at Florence’s Pitti Uomo fair where they enjoyed celebrating fashion and art.
As the event draws to an end, here are some of the most interesting looks rocked by this crowd.
Double-breasted suits were in abundance so were tweed blazers and statement coats. While Pitti Uomo is a men’s fashion fair, the ladies, naturally, dominated with some interesting outfits.
- Turkish leather lures trendsetters at Italian fashion fair
- A man’s world: Leading men’s fashion event kicks off in Florence
- Florence’s fashion fair closes with record breaking number of visitors
- Italy to the Mideast: How Florence’s iconic designers made the leap
- Florence celebrates 60 years of fashion in style
- Florence fashion meet highlights lack of Arab industry leaders
- Meet the newlyweds: Kardashian, West tie knot in Florence