Red carpet mini-me’s: Hollywood outfits recreated for kids
The kids did not only don the outfits but also mimicked their red carpet poses
Forget Barbie, Mickey Mouse or SpongeBob, and think Hollywood fashion for children!
New York City-based artist Tricia Messeroux launched her Toddlewood series which showed toddlers in outfits similar to those worn by celebrities at this year’s Golden Globes.
Masseroux picked eight stand-out looks from Sunday evening’s star-studded ceremony and recreated the similar looks for children.
The kids did not only don the outfits but also mimicked their red carpet poses.
Masseroux’s mini-me’s included George Clooney and his new wife Amal Alamuddin, Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Aniston, Emma Stone, Kerry Washington, Kevin Hart and Kelly Osbourne.
Understandably, the replica outfits did not include any cleavage cuts. Jennifer Lopez’s racy bust-maximizing gown was recut to toddler-appropriate proportions, as was Kerry Washington’s. But to get the look, the young girls were seen wearing makeup.
- Women find little change off camera in Hollywood: study
- Watch George Clooney pay tribute to Amal in Golden Globes speech
- Fashion highs and lows at the 72nd Golden Globe Awards
- Stars champion #JeSuisCharlie at Golden Globes
- Angelina Jolie gets chicken pox and cancels ‘Unbroken’ promotion
- Sexy or Scary? Angelina Jolie is ‘Mistress of All Evil’ in ‘Maleficent’
- Childrens winter line gets catwalk treatment at Amman fashion show