At a hip Bangkok diner, foodies with an adventurous palate tuck into a bug-based menu that includes watermelon salad sprinkled in bamboo worms, nachos with silkworm cherry tomato salsa and pasta made from ground crickets.
- Bug burgers? Switzerland supermarket offers gourmet insect food
- The next big ‘ting?’ Why Jamaican cuisine is a hot new trend
- Reinventing the Indian wheel: Molecular gastronomy and the humble curry
- The Art of Parsi Cooking: How one woman is reviving an ancient cuisine
- Half way through Ramadan, no idea what to cook? Get inspired by Morocco